We Repair All Valves
Furmanite repairs and reconditions almost any size, type and make of valve, on-site….on-line…in shop and on budget.
- Pressure valves
- Pressure Seal
- AOV & MOV Actuators
Here’s what you can expect:
- Complete on-site valve overhaul and repair service (onshore and offshore)
- Full pickup and delivery service for shop repair valves
- Complete removal, on-site tagging, and re-installation, including bolting and torquing service
- Specialist refurbishment program for
- Pressure relief valves
- control valves
- conventional mechanical line valves
- AOV and MOV repair
- oxygen service valves
- Certification and compliance with ISO 9001 (EMEA)
- NBIC VR Certification (U.S.)
- Fully equipped mobile workshop for on-site and/or offshore applications
- Procurement of valves/valve spares and parts, if required
- Machining, welding and heat treating (Field and shop)
- Approved service centers for Durco Velan, Tyco, Farris
- Manufacturer of Wilson-Snyder Delayed Coker Switch Valves
- Alliance with Spirax-Sarco
Control Valve Repair and Diagnostics
In controlling the proper movement of your processes in your plant, it is critical that your control valves are operating at maximum efficiency. Furmanite specializes in the repair of control valves and can provide complete analysis of a valves operation thru diagnostics and calibration. Furmanite utilizes the Profiler™ Diagnostics System to accomplish diagnostics and calibrations. (See our Furmanite-Profiler™ Diagnostics download for the full scope of the system). Our Quality Assurance program provides for the complete overhaul of the control valve, actuator and instrumentation. All assemblies are fully disassembled, inspected, cleaned, soft goods replaced, reassembled, painted and tested to meet ANSI and FCI standards.
Some manufacturer’s valves which Furmantie has expertise in repairing are:
- Copes Vulcan
- Wilson Snyder
(*Fisher™ is a trademark of Emerson Process Management and Profiler™ is a trademark of Softek Engineering.)
Pressure Relief Valve Repair
Pressure relief valves are designed to protect a plant’s assets, physical and human, from danger should an excursion occur in the process for which the valve is protecting. 100% reliability of that pressure relief valve asset is required.
In the USA repairs to pressure relief valves are performed at Furmanite locations which are audited and governed by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, as jurisdictional of the ASME. All repairs are performed to the guidelines established by NBIC23 and per their applications to ASME Sect. I and VIII of the ASME Construction Codes.
As part of a quality and training initiative Furmanite are working to adopt this Standard at all their Relief Valve Repair Service Delivery Centers (SDC) around the World so as to establish a Global standard for Relief Valve repair within Furmanite.
Line Valve and Actuator Repair
Whether it is a gate, globe, check, ball, or butterfly valve, or a mounted AOV or MOV actuator that is in need of repair or replacement; Furmanite can provide the necessary equipment and technical expertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week that can return your valve to it’s original working condition.
Some particular manufacturer’s of which Furmanite specializes in the repair of their products:
- Copes Vulcon
- Wilson Snyder