The standard on-site or shop repair service includes:
- Visual inspection and identification
- Pre-test for pressure relief valves
- Seat and shell testing
- AOV/MOV PM
- Stripdown and cleaning of all components
- Abrasive cleaning of external surfaces
- Nominal lapping of seats and discs
- Assembly, testing and calibration to valve specification; sealing and tagging
- Final inspection, painting and protection of flanges
- Issuing test certificates
We Provide Quality Assurance
All Furmanite operations are conducted under our comprehensive Quality Assurance Program.
Furmanite’s VR Program for Pressure Relief Valves in North and South America, recognizes and operates under the jurisdiction of The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors, and performs valve repair services at locations all over the world. All Furmanite technicians are trained to employ the latest safety practices and standards. VR Technicians are only certified after years of experience and upon completion of one of the industries’ most stringent, in both duration and curriculum, training programs.
All valves and repairs are logged in our ValveOne asset management system to ensure complete traceability of work carried out. To date we have close to 100,000 entries in the database.
Additionally, as part of it’s PRV program in North America, Furmanite provides a full guarantee and warranty of each repair. (Download the Warranty and Tagging Program datasheet for further details).
In summary, we can meet your following needs:
- Emergency response
- 24/7 service
- Quick delivery
- Solutions for unique problems
- Diversified services
- Multi-site capability
- Trusted partner
Please contact us to learn further how we can meet the needs above.