Pressure Relief Valve Repair Capabilities
Furmanite’s Pressure Relief Valve (PRV) Program is recognized as one of the best in the industry. With 15 NBIC Certified VR locations in North America, a coast to coast operation, Furmanite has the ability to provide local service thru either shop or field repairs or thru our nationwide resources, handle complete outages or turnarounds.
From our VR Certified Service Delivery Centers, you can expect:
- NBIC Certified (VR) Repair Facilities
- All repairs are performed by highly trained and qualified technicians to OEM specifications, only using OEM replacement parts in the repairs
- A combined fleet of over 30 comprehensively equipped mobile workshops
- Pioneers of the patented Trevitest™ In-situ Relief Valve Testing System
- All repairs include Customer access to ValveOne Asset Management Program
- Some locations are OEM Distributors for specific Relief Valve Manufacturers Products Certified by the ASME for Sections I and VIII Products (V & UV Stamps)
- Saraland, AL –Farris Engineering Products
- Kent, WA – Farris Engineering Products
- Parkersburg, WV – Crosby Products, Anderson Greenwood Products
- Comprehensive inventory and access to spares, consumables and replacement parts
- Ability to provide storage for your replacement valve assets.
- Ability to repair most all brands and types of pressure relief valves.
- PRV Guarantee and Warranty and Tagging of Repairs (See attached Furmanite Guarantee-Warranty-Pressure Relief Valves)
Turn to Furmanite now and plan your next valve outage or repair program with confidence. Contact your nearest Furmanite Service Delivery Center for more information or to discuss your repair needs.