Furmanite’s Tank Roof Repair Service Addresses The Following Situations:
- Floating roof center deck weld cracks
- Pontoon weld cracks
- Roof corrosion
- Leg-support compensating pads
- Wind girder corrosion problems
- Roof vent installation
- Ladder runner support defects
What Sets Furmanite Apart From the Rest?
There’s a reason plant managers around the world rely on Furmanite for Tank Roof Repairs – we offer a solution unlike any other that provides proven results.
- The repairs are all done while your tank is still in service, making downtime a non-issue.
- Repairs are made by Furmanite mechanical craftsmen specially trained to work on tank roofs – so you know the repairs are done safely and right the first time.
- There are no surprises during the repair process because Furmanite does a full risk assessment and provides a method statement before proceeding with any repair.
- It’s fast and easy because there’s no need to degrease your tank roof plates.
- Once the repair is done it becomes an integral part of the tank – not an afterthought.
Furmanite Has Successfully Sealed Tank Roofs Containing:
- Crude oil
- Gas oil
- Leaded and unleaded gasoline
- Diesel fuels
- White spirit
- Coke and blast gas
Satisfied Tank Roof Repair Customers
- TOTAL FINA ELF
- Petroplus Tank Storage
- Huntsman Petro Chemicals