Mueller and Qualitech mean Quality
Furmanite provides complete Mueller and Qualitech Line Stopper Services to the gas industry and beyond. Mueller Line Stopper equipment is the original method of Line Stopping used within the natural gas industry. Mueller’s “No Blo” steel-wedge technology provides safe and effective isolation of natural gas systems when other systems are limited.
Qualitech Line Stopper technology is a light weight, yet rugged system used to stop flow in pressurized natural gas systems up to 6″. With pressure ratings from 100 – 300 PSI, the Qualitech Line Stopper line is an indespensible and dependible line of equipment within our field service group.
Furmanite’s Line Stopper Service Complement Gas Companies Service Crews
Furmanite can assist any gas company during a busy construction cycle by responding to your field demands for quick, reliable response for Line Stopper Service.
We offer the following.
- Mueller Line Stops from 3/4″ – 12″
- Mueller Line Stoppers are pressure rated to 500 PSI
- Furmanite has been a Mueller Gas Division distributor for decades
- We can supply Mueller Line Stopper fittings and Line Stopper field services
- Furmanite owns complete sets of all Mueller “No Blo” equipment
- Furmanite field technicians are DOT Operator Qualified trained for Pipeline Line Plugging and Hot Tapping Services
- Furmanite Provied high pressure curb valve tapping service beyond the pressure rating of traditional hot tap equipment
- We own and operate redundant sets of Qualitech equipment from 3/4″ – 6″