High Temperature Line Plugging - Ultimate Safety
Furmanite’s HTP Line Plugging system brings control to pipe systems operating at temperatures above 340 degrees F which is when traditional Line Stop Seals begin to break down. Utilizing a metal-to-metal seal and a true double block-and-bleed feature, HTP Line Plugging provides effective flow stoppage on piping systems that need repair or modification and system shut-down is undesired.
HTP Line Plugging is used on pipes containing high pressure or super-heated steam, hot oils, asphalt, and other high temperature process pipes.
HTP Line Plugging Features
- HTP Line Stops Pipe Contents on lines ranging from 3/4″ – 20″
- Standard HTP Line Plugging temperature rating to 700 degrees F
- Super-HTP Line Plugging temperature rating to 900 degrees F
- True Double Block-and-Bleed Feature
- Time-Tested, effective design
- Metal-to-Metal Line Stop Seal
- Tapered Completion Plugs for safe, effective valve recovery