Furmanite stands ready to respond to both typical and unexpected repair and maintenance scenarios. When an oil platform in Egypt caught fire, Furmanite quickly deployed seasoned senior technicians to the scene, along with state-of-the art subsea hot tapping machines, line plugging valves, and hydraulic actuators. This combination of experience and technology allowed for rapid containment and resolution of this potentially dangerous situation.
Pipeline Transmission and Distribution Services
- Standard Hot Tapping pressures to 1480 PSI, custom applications to 2500 PSI
- Pipeline Hot Tapping to 60″ Diameter
- NCCER and Veriforce DOT Operator Qualified Hot Tap/Line Plugging Certified Technicians
- Standard Pivoting Head, Mueller Line Stopper, Sure-Stop, and Qualitech Line Plugging
- Balanced Pressure Hot Tapping Machines and Extended Reach capabilities
- OEM Manufacturing – Split Tees, Spherical Tees, 3-Way Lateral Hot Tap Tees, and more
- Technicians and equipment set up specifically for Offshore
- Double Sets of Hot Tap Equipment for all Offshore Projects
- Hydraulic Deck Power Units
- Sub Tek Power Units for depths up to 1000 feet below sea level
- Customized Deck Hot Tap Training Program for all divers
- Hot Tap Procedures written specifically for Offshore/Subsea Applications
- Manufacturing Procedures for Sub Sea applications
- Offshore Projects have been successfully completed over the past 20 years in the North Sea, Arabian Gulf, Red Sea, and Gulf of Mexico with no spills or releases.
- Hot Taps and Line Plugging have been made to depths up to 1,000 FSW
- Furmanite can provide the equipment, technical expertise, and a wide range of fittings
- Pipeline Integrity Services and repair expertise for both above and below the water line.
- Carbon Fiber and Composite Pipeline repair services
- OEM Manufactured Split Sleeve Mechanical Pipeline Repair Clamps (FurmaSeal)
- Custom design Pipeline Leak Repair Solutions from the World Wide Leader