Furmanite’s experience in the field
As a global organization dedicated to the development of specialist engineering services we have a breadth of experience gained across manufacturing and processing plants in many regions of the world. Our revolutionary heat treatment technology is a prime example of this, with applications as diverse as there are industries.
Furmanite is revolutionizing heat treatment procedures, with a service that provides all the benefits of the latest technology, coupled with high standards of safety, quality, accuracy, efficiency, and record keeping to overcome traditional reliability concerns and provide plant operators with a service to meet their needs.
• Over 175 six-zone consoles in use globally (designed and manufactured by us) and further supplies are being produced at a rate of 10 per month
• 26 fully equipped mobile rigs in operation in North America
• High velocity combustion gas trains with variable output (100,000 to 10million BTUs per hour)
• Extensive Burner sizes available from ½ million to 10 million BTUs
• 26 gas trains manufactured to date
• We can build temporary furnaces around most structures and work pieces
• Over 160 specialty heat treatment technicians globally, 25 are certified in both gas and electric
• Average field experience in excess of 15 years
• A further 60 experienced technicians are available from our La Porte, USA facility
• Furmanite’s continuous programme of professional development ensures that you get the most highly trained and qualified technicians available today