- Pyrofend is an advanced phenolic composite resin which protects against direct flame and thermal radiation at any temperature
- Molded to fit any configuration or application
- Can be modified on-site, requiring no special tools for installation or removal
- Designed for a space-saving close fit
- Provides excellent cold face temperatures
- Absorbs thermal energy
- Robust and durable
- Non-toxic, even in fire conditions
- Completely waterproof
- Withstands harsh environments and arduous weather conditions
- Electrical wiring can be terminated within enclosure
- No special tools required for installation
- Conforms to BS EN ISO 9001 quality standards
Only The Best Will Do
From project management to design, production and installation, Furmanite is committed to offering the products, services and specialty support required to exceed all our customers’ expectations. But even more importantly, we want our customers to be confident that their equipment is truly safe in our hands.
All of Furmanite’s fire protection solutions are based on the latest available technology and are designed to exceed expectations in terms of quality and reliability. At Furmanite, technical excellence comes standard.
Our products utilize a range of BS476-approved materials, with a fire rating up to four hours. These include penetration and expansion joint seals; cementitious, intumescent and ablative materials; RTV silicone foam; transit blocks; and protective cladding for structural steel. Firewall barriers are tested to Nuclear Electric Standard ES/TSS EX5 7080 issue 7. In addition, Furmanite is one of the few companies offering these solutions to be ISO-9001 accredited.