Our FurmaCarbon Pipeline Repair materials have been developed and proven specifically for use for the repair of corrosion and mechanical damage on transmission pipelines. The high strength material means only a thin repair is required, minimizing installation time and costs. The material is applied to the pipe using an epoxy resin, giving the repairs excellent durability.
Our composite sleeves have the following features.
- Standard sizes available for all pipe diameters
- Available from stock
- Thickness required dependent on the design conditions of the damaged line and determined in accordance with ASME PCC-2 Article 4.1 or ISO TS 24187. You only need to apply the material required, nothing extra
- Satisfy requirements relevant standards for repairs designed to last as long as the host-pipe
- Composite strength designed to match the stresses in the pipeline, giving the most efficient and reliable repair
- Markers applied to ensure the repairs can be identified on future internal inspection by Intelligent Pigs
- Simple to install and backed up by extensive testing
- Proven to restore fatigue life of dented lines
- Proven to restore original strength of corroded lines
- Form a continuous repair with no gaps and can be applied to elbows, reducers and tees
- Can be applied to strengthen and repair girth welds
- Proven to be cost-effective