Full Encirclement & Reinforcing Saddles
Furmanite’s Pipeline Full Encirclement and Reinforcing Saddles – Full Encirclement and Reinforcing Saddles for dependable hot tap branch connections
Furmanite has been providing no-shutdown pipeline repairs for over 80 years. Keeping your critical assets online and operating at peak performance is our mission. As part of this commitment, we are proud to offer Pipeline Full Encirclement and Reinforcing Saddles. Full Encirclement and Pipe Reinforcing Saddles are offered for making branch connections into high and low pressure operating systems and are available in addition to our Split Tee Hot Tap Fittings.
Notes on Piping and Pipeline Branch Connection Design
When designing pipeline branch connections, many factors need to be considered.
- Pipe Branch Size Relative to Pipe Header Size
- Existing Pipe Header Material Grade
- Existing Pipe Wall Thickness
- System Design Pressure and Temperature
- Pipeline System Contents
- Pipe Vibration
- Physical Location – orientation, structural support, and environmental exposure
- Specific Company and Owner Internal Design Specifications
- Prevailing System Design Codes