Split Tee Hot Tapping Fittings
Furmanite’s Split Tee Hot Tap Fittings – Experience The Advantages For Your Hot Tap Applications
Furmanite’s In-House manufacturing and technical services (MTS) group is available to support all of your Hot Tap and Line Stop project needs. Furmanite provides custom design, engineering support, and a broad selection of Hot tapping machines, Line Stop equipment, and a full line of both standard and custom design Hot Tap and Line Stop fittings.
Furmanite has been manufacturing Split Tee Hot Tap fittings since the early 1960’s. Our split tee fittings provide several advantages for Hot Tap applications.
- The strongest and most reliable Hot Tap branch connection available
- Provides critical alignment needed for Hot Tap applications
- Split Tees are available in a broad range of material types and grades
- Split Tees are available with both size on size and reduced branch outlets
- Split Tees are available with Raised Face Flanged or Butt Weld Prep Branch Outlet
- Custom Branch outlets (NPS threads and special flanges) and branch lengths available
- Fittings Design in Accordance with ANSI / ASME B31.8 with .72 design factor as standard
- Split Tee Fittings available designed in accordance with ANSI / ASME B31.8 , B31.1 , B31.3, and B31.4
- Split Tee Hot Tap fittings are available for pipe sizes from ½” – 96”
- Split Tees Fittings are available in ANSI class 150 to ANSI class 900